See Windscreen | Wind Deflector Reviews For This Vendor
- Truly the one and only windscreen I will ever need. I purchased the larger windscreen, which extends down slightly lower than the other regular windscreen. It keeps drafts from sneaking into the front from the center console. It works great and has really been a valuable addition to my car. I had it out on a 48 degree night and it worked great with the heat on low.
- Excellent service and windblock. I love every second I am in the car with it now!
- What a product. . .it does a fabulous job and keeps me looking glamorous when I step out of my ride. I don�t have to blare Avril Lavigne anymore to hear her or scream at my passengers, either. That�s been the greatest thing about the windblock so far, just being able to hear myself.
- Came quickly in the mail, but I don�t like the strap-based system very much. They attach around the headrests for support. It works okay, but I don�t like is out of preference. The rest of the windscreen works great, though. It has really cut down on the amount of wind and noise in the cabin. If you don�t mind the straps, it�s a fairly decent solution.
- Best price around, I would say. If there are others that are cheaper, I highly doubt they can match the value and quality. My last windblocker lasted less than 4 months, and I have had this one for 5. With Windblox, that means I have 2 years and 7 months left on the warranty. I made the mistake of not going with a company that had a warranty the first time and it cost me pretty bad. $280 to be exact.
- Strap system is odd, but still works great. I don�t know how I even drove effectively without it. Who knows the wrecks I caused; okay maybe a bit exaggerated. This makes the ride so much smoother and nicer, so it is way easier to relax and concentrate on driving.