- Great performance and installation with this product. It�s pretty easy to use, but needs a few tools to get on. I would count on spending about 15 minutes getting it on, but once you have it installed, it looks pretty fine. The vitara is more of a SUV, so the windscreen fits the purpose great and makes it easy to drive out on colder days when you need SUV power.
- Just so-so on pretty much everything I rated. The windscreen is pretty good, but whistles funny in place and air leaks through the sides. The price is also very high when I shipped it into the U.S., and that really sucked. It should be more affordable for nondomestic individuals. The service as pretty friendly, but short on the phone, so I hurried off as fast as I could. That�s about it. Mediocre.
- The soft frame is definitely a huge disadvantage. When I got it, I expected it to be at least somewhat sturdy, but it really wasn�t at all. It�s like a piece of flimsy fabric with even flimsier fabric in the center. Definitely not...quality. And how they are charging 180GBP is absurd. It�s not something I would recommend, that�s for sure.
- Good product and pretty good performance. It�s really easy to use and slip on, so you don�t have to worry about losing time when you are late for work, etc. Shipping to the Americas wasn�t too bad, actually. Though the exchange rate was painful.
- Hi there! This product works okay, but let�s quite a bit of air in through the holes. I know they call it a �windscreen,� but it�s a bit weird. It does block air out of the back for the most part, you just get a little bit of backwash coming through the holes and sides, which really can get obnoxious if you are paying attention. Overall, it�s probably a 5.5/7.
mail @ windesa.com
Cost: 89 Euro
Description: Screen in soft frame
Warranty: 2 years
Return Period: 30 days
- It definitely lacks quite a bit in the performance dept. The soft frame doesn�t really do anything and the windscreen is just a little bit too small to really block the wind from the sides. Granted, it�s easy to get on and off, but I always end up trying to pull the windscreen a little tighter to block the wind better. It�s not my favorite car product in the world, that�s for sure.
- Great product and very good price. I paid about $190 USD to get it here, and it has been a great new accessory on my car. I�ve had my car about three months, and although I really like driving it, too much air flies around in the Vitara. This has definitely been a product that I have gotten a lot of uses out of already.
- The windscreen works okay, but it really doesn�t cut out the noise like I thought it would� I am hoping that if I modify it a little, it will work better, but so far I am not really seeing that happening. They do offer a great warranty, however, and their material is pretty tough. If you just want wind reduction, it will do the job okay.