- Excellent aesthetic value and a much fairer price than shipping one of these windscreens in from overseas. It attaches to the Solara in about 10 minutes max, and I am sure if you work fast and have all the tools on hand you could get it on in less than five minutes. The windscreen also folds down so you can leave it in place when you want the top up. It�s pretty convenient, so if you want a mesh windscreen, I would go with these guys.
- Tends to run a bit on the edges if there are a lot of stresses on the frame, but it looks really good on the car. They offer a one year warranty, which is really nice if you suspect that something is wrong with the frame, etc. I ended up using nail polish on the small runs and they have pretty much stopped. Overall, a very good windscreen, just be careful with it.
- Wow! These mesh windscreens are so expensive compared to other windscreens made from lexan and acrylic. The look is worth it, but I am certain that other windscreens could probably do a much better job than this one. The 30 day return period was nice and let me decide whether I wanted to keep it or not. This windscreen is still a fraction of the cost of a UK or European made windscreen.
- I purchased this about 4 months ago, installed it, and enjoyed it quite a bit. However, about three weeks ago it tore really badly after a drive in some rough winds. I was surprised that it didn�t hold up better, but LTD replaced it for me at no cost, which was really a cool thing. Hopefully it won�t happen again.
- Heavily overpriced since you are essentially just getting the windscreen that all the dealers carry. Despite that, it works fairly well and looks great on the car. The mounting system is very solid and whether you have the windscreen up or down, it doesn�t budge at all. If you like the look of a mesh or screen windblocker, than the money is probably worth it. If you really don�t care what you get, I would go with a lexan windscreen. My wife�s acrylic windscreen works about the same as this one, anyway.
- Too overpriced and no options make it an unattractive offer. If I had known it wasn�t anything special, I definitely wouldn�t have purchased it. I�ve ridden in my boss�s car a few times while on business, and his plexiglass windscreen does a far better job than my Oris windscreen. For now, I have to save up for a lighted windscreen so I am stuck with this one. My bad, but next time I know�
- Fits well and does a good job, but really expensive and kinda outta my league, if ya know what I mean. It looks great, but now that I have it, I think something that had a little bit more dazzle to it (like lighted or etchings) is better than the pro look. Anyway, just sayin. Next time I will save myself a $200 and go with simple and pretty.
Email: info @ windblox.com
Description: Laser cut windscreen
Options: Acrylic or lexan, tints, satchels, strappings.
Return Period: 30 days
- Fits the car great and is very effective. Finally a company that markets a product accurately. And it is really affordable, too!
- Bargain hunting paid off, and I think this windscreen could easily outperform the mesh windscreens that run over $300. The reviews seem to suggest that, at least. I�ve had mine for about 3 weeks and I can�t imagine my life without it. As a convertible owner, I can say that I will never go without a windscreen again.
- Etchings are highly accurate and look really nice with the lights at night. Overall, you can get a lot of options on this windscreen for well under $200. And if all you want is a simple setup, you can have on in the mail for about $100. That�s pretty darn good in this economy. I checked out a few other companies that were selling products for the same price, and according to this site, they don�t even begin to compare with performance and quality. The cut, the performance�everything is perfect.
- Looks just OK because the straps aren�t that great looking, but it�s my fault since I should have gotten the clear straps. If they offered this windscreen with a bolt mounting system, I would be much happier, but it works really good even with just the straps. The style just doesn�t suit my taste that well.
- Beautiful windscreen that definitely keeps me in the car longer in the evenings. It�s January and I still take my car out with the top down as long as I have the heater on medium. That�s pretty good in 50 degree weather. Rated everything 7/7.
- $88 is a pretty sweet deal when you think about the other companies that are charging over $200 for their windscreens. I adding tinting, clear straps, and a satchel and still got out of there for less than $180, which is really good. If I were to do it again, I probably wouldn�t get the satchel since I realized too late that I can actually leave the windscreen in place even with the top on. Despite that, my drives into Seattle on the weekdays and to Portland on the weekends are definitely much better.