- Nice windscreen. It has stellar performance on my XLR, and the service I got on the phone was really nice. I paid a little more than my budget had planned, and I know cheaper options exist, but I am not complaining because it does the job and does
it well. - Good windscreen: $290. Getting your value out of it: almost impossible. In other words, the windscreen is good, but the value for it is a little less than up-to-par for me. I could go down to three other companies and get a better product for almost half the cost from what the reviews I looked at say. Don�t get me wrong, I like it. I just think they could have thrown in some extra �bling� as we girls call it, for the price. I feel a
- You pay for what you get, and this is no exception. Great product and great performance. Thanks Kappa!
- Shop around before you purchase a windscreen here. They are one of the most expensive companies, and although have a good performing product, seem to get low value ratings (from me, too). The product does good, but I am sure I could have found something even a little better for at least a
- Service was great, and so was performance! The value was just ok, though. I found a cheaper windscreen with just as good quality for almost $100 cheaper. Overall, I like the company, though. I would definitely buy from them again is
they were cheaper. - Great company with great products. The sales rep. was nice, too.
- Overall, like the product. The only problem I really see is the installation, which is completely user friendly. Also, the value isn�t that amazing, despite the good performance of the product. I was disappointed in the construction compared to the very high cost of the windscreen. Maybe next time I will shop around a bit
- Whoa, cuts through wind like jelly, but doesn�t hold its weight in water as far as value in my opinion. I wanted a windscreen a little more rigid than this one. I like to drive fast, and in my Cadillac, I can get the windscreen starting to vibrate a bit. Not cool, but oh well. Performs well at
low speeds, for sure.
- Two thumbs up for friendliness and a great product. It fits well on my XLR with hardly any trouble on installation. Keeping the roads clear for you all!
- Works way better than I expected. The product is vibrating whenever I go faster than 60 MPH on the freeway though, somewhat irritating.
- Great is all respects, but product somehow picked up a scratch, and I know I never gouged it. Otherwise, great service and product though.
- Way too expensive for the material you get. I�ve shopped around and bought a lot of windscreens, folks, but this one doesn�t come close to the value I expected. They need a bit more (practice?) on their quality before they go charging $260. I will say this, though: it performs well.
- I'd give this product 7 stars on most reasons except: the windscreen flexes and wobbles whenever I hit the freeway over 60 MPH. Also, there's a dull spot in the lighting.
- Excellent, I really like the lighting and my etching. I did scratch this windscreen just by rubbing the button from my coat against it, so I'm not sure how well it will wear over the long run. Until then, this windblocker really blocks all the wind out for me.
- Great product, but the price is a little steep. I got it for my XLR so I could commute more comfortably in the summer. So far it�s done wonders driving in the colder weather by keeping more heat in and reducing drafts. I drive my XLR almost every day now, nearly twice what I used to. Good company and friendly service.
- These folks are great people. Mine is tops, except the windscreen is clouding behind the headrests. Other than this, everything else is perfect.
- An excellent wind screen for under $100? Where does that happen? Here, apparently! Service and delivery was super fast, and the product works like a world class component from the
dealer itself. - Not a bad windscreen at all. For the price, the value is phenomenal. I would say this has the design, structure, and performance of a $300 windscreen I got a few years back when I owned a mustang. Definitely a pleased buyer here.
Would highly suggest/rate/use.
- The product is great and has lots of extras you can do with it. I got a tinted windscreen and lexan for my wife�s XLR. She loved it, and it works pretty good compared to what I have heard about them in the past. I was a little wary of the cost, because it is a bit low, but I assume that it, by far, meets the satisfactory requirements of a much more
expensive wind blade/screen.
- Excellent performance and affordability. I am not sure what to think of the strap on systems, which seem a little less permanent than bolted on systems, etc. The pro is that they can be taken off quickly; the con is that for someone like me in Florida, I am not
concerned with taking it off.
- Love the product and performance. Will shop from again and recommend!
- Strong construction and very durable. I accidently forgot about it back there and smashed into it with my elbow when reaching back to back my car up. Took it like a tank. It looks really nice on the vehicle, too. I don�t like parts on my vehicle that won�t add to its style, and this definitely does that. The tinting options are interesting, even though I didn�t use them. Great variety in that wise, however. Thanks!
- Cuts wind down really really well on the freeway compared to without it. I personally don�t think windscreens do all that much, but after taking it off a few days after use, I know that it is worth its weight in gold. Speaking of which, great, light construction that is durable was a plus for me. Thanks!
- Product performed excellent and has been for the last 3 months! Thanks for your courteous, professional attitude and excellent product.